Monday, July 19, 2010

Draw a Person

After reading the email, Alex want me to draw a person!!! How? My drawing is very poor.

I still remember that I willing to pass up my biology practical exam paper without draw a borne which carry 10 marks out of 40 marks.

Now.... HOW???? I know I have to draw. But how?
Spend the whole night but still don't know how to draw........

Wake up in the morning, try to draw....
end up not a person but a butterfly fairy.....
Never mind lah....it is a good start.





May be influence by my daughters, draw like a ballerina,
Sitting in my house garden, it because a butterfly fairy.

To be continued to draw a person tonite.

1 comment:

  1. i love this butterfly fairy picture
    just personal opinion, what about make some colours on this piece of art work?

    ReplyDelete