Saturday, July 31, 2010

Learning Task 3 - Draw A Person




Hi I Ling
The above drawing is for learning task 3 as below.
Haha.... I just need to spend about 15 minutes to complete the above drawing where I NEVER expect that I can do it......



"Learning Task 3 - Draw A Person

Once you have drawn a person and determined its gender, draw another picture of a person of the opposite sex to the first picture. You should have two pictures drawn. I will be asking you to pair up and set up a meeting through Skype as you practice facilitating each in turn to facilitate each other and develop associations to the images produced. Give feedback and share your discussion of the facilitative process and any sharings of what transpired in terms of clarity and insights you may have gained as a result of your experienced of being facilitated. You are requested to enter your reflections in your Personal Learning Journal about the experience itself. You may recall an example of the initial process if you were to listen to Tutorial 1. The tasks will help you develop the kind of questions and style that would help in the self-inquiry process of your partner through your facilitation. I have made the list of the random pairing.

I Ling - Seok Binn"

3 comments:

  1. seok binn, we will have a great time together:) see on SKYPE , when was the date we decide ya?? mail me again.... i haven't done my...haiz......gotta move faster...just in TUO.DRP want to slow down my pace, but still hard. slowly lah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Ling, I know you are very busy. Just take your time and let me know when you are available. We are tentatively book on Tuesday 3/8/10 (8pm)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm...seems like our DAP are so close...

    ReplyDelete