Tuesday, July 27, 2010

PicLits 3 - Let's me hold your HAND

PicLit from PicLits.com
See the full PicLit at PicLits.com


Hand
I hold your hand
no matter what happens,
I will NEVER let my hand go


When I saw this picture, I remember back what I wrote in CPPD-Story Telling and also 2 days ago, I read on China Press that a grandma have to feed 3 grandchild aged 10,8 and 7 with monthly income of RM30 only. I really can't imagine how can a parent left their kids like that. The kids' parents still alive.
The above old hand like the grandma holding the grandchild's hand.
I just share this news with my kids. Thank you very much that my kids suggest and willing to take out their saving to donate to this grandma.
For me, I will protect and guild them as much as possible and I will NEVER let my hand go.

7 comments:

  1. How wonderful to know that your children are generous in sharing what they have! Such a noble deed they made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can feel your compassion with your child. what a lovely mother :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too felt the strong binding you have with your children. I will vote for you in the - Best Mummy in the county.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mel, KITA Sama-sama lah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i read again, and look at this pic, i can felt that there is something very significant with this big hand holding in a small hand.
    i am not from a loving family, i learn to accept my family as they truthful are. i founds some one can hold my hand so tight and won;t let go of me.
    and i learn

    Love does matters! to all mothers, cheerszzz u did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Ling, you did a GREAT job where you learn to accept people. It is not easy job. Not everybody can accept other people weaknesses. WELL DONE!!!

    CONGRATULATION!!! where you found someone can hold your hand so tight and won't let go. Appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. see the picture, the big hand and small hand might from different races. Love is borderless!

    ReplyDelete